OTE - £52,000 to £62,000 - Full-time.
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000.00 PA (excluding commission & bonus)
About Ernest-Brooks International
An award winning international property consultancy, offering specialist real estate services for owners, occupiers or investors within the UK property markets.
With headquarters in London and four offices globally, we can ensure maximum exposure for our clients properties and assets, allowing us to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct industry knowledge. With our forward thinking marketing strategy, we help our clients make informed and guided decisions regarding their investment goals.
We're growing and need passionate individuals to join our dynamic and vibrant team. Due to consistent high volumes of business, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a career-focused individual to join our team.
A promising new member of our team will be offered a fast growth trajectory and a very generous commission and bonus structure, with options to develop your skills across the different departments as we grow. We believe in investing in talent and bringing target-driven individuals with us on our journey, so this is a perfect position for a hungry and ambitious applicant who wants to grow with us. It is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of team. Our flagship office is located in desirable Canary Wharf, offering you a City style working environment.
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Business travel expenses paid
- Company phone & laptop
- 22 days holiday paid (increase by 1 day for every 1 years continuous service up to 28 days)
- Working closely with Managers / Associate Director
- Paid exam courses (ARLA & NAEA
Responsibilities for New Homes & Investment Consultant
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office programmes, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
- Proactive and flexible in terms of workload
- Ability to continually prioritise workload
- Confident, articulate, self motivated
- Good understanding of mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc.)
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Great organisational and strong IT skills
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Experienced sales background with a proven track record
- Highly target driven with the ability to produce results
- Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services their needs
- Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales
- Find potential customers through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals
- One to two years of experience in a relevant area of sales
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
- Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
- Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns
We are an expanding company, due to our success and as the company grows we will be requiring more Assistant Managers & Managers. We look after our staff, and support them as they grow within our company.
We are strong believers in promoting within and opportunities to progress to team leader and managerial positions for top performers are highly achievable.
Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses, social events and holidays.